Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

From Our House to Yours...



...we would love to wish you and your family peace, love, happiness and good health in 2009!


I will admit that I have been very lax in posting to this blog and for that I apologize! I have spent alot of time building my other blog, kellyvanhook Original Art Design, dedicated to promoting my art, modern design and life, that I've neglected a subject I love...


...and that is helping people get into or out of and into another home! I promise to do better in the upcoming year...there has been alot of changes in Searcy in 2008, changes in the mortgage system and then of course, there is our economy, so there is plenty to talk about! I hope you have a safe holiday and remember, if you ever have any questions regarding the local real estate market, please post them here or you can email me any time at kelly@cbcompleterealty.com! Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment